English Australia Professional Affiliate (Institute)
This category of English Australia Affiliate Membership is for providers that are registered on CRICOS to deliver Foundation Studies programs and that do not have any ELICOS programs included in their scope (Field: 091501) and primary and secondary schools registered on CRICOS with English language preparation for primary or secondary school programs.
The services provided under this category focus on supporting institutions and their English language teachers in professional development, networking and opportunities to stay informed and connected with English Australia and the wider ELICOS community.
- access to local branch meetings and networking opportunities;
- discounted registration fees to professional development events, workshops and webinars;
- discounted registration fees for the annual English Australia Conference;
- use of the English Australia Best Practice Guides;
- 3 free copies of the English Australia Journal published twice a year;
- access to the member-only section of the English Australia website, containing a wide range of resources and documents;
- ability to advertise employment opportunities through English Australia.
$1,800 pa (+GST)
Click here to apply for English Australia Professional Affiliate (Institution) program.
Click here for further information about the membership fees and application process.