English Australia Consultants Directory
The English Australia Consultants Directory Program is open to consultants with experience in the ELICOS industry and who specialise in the following areas of expertise: ASQA/TEQSA Assessment & Compliance, Marketing, Recruitment & Communication, Curriculum & Resource Development, Business/Management, Professional Development & Mentoring and Research.
What are the benefits of the program?
The program offers a range of benefits for consultants, including:
- online promotion with a listing on the English Australia website (with name, contact details, category of expertise and a brief overview of services & specialisation);
- continuous promotion to English Australia member colleges by English Australia;
- access to the latest industry news and developments in English language teaching, legislative & regulatory changes, ELICOS statistics and other information.
In addition to the basic benefits, consultants can access the following benefits for an additional fee:
- regular professional development updates;
- one copy of the English Australia Journal (published twice a year);
- member rates for professional development events (excluding the annual English Australia Conference).
How much does it cost?
The cost of the program is AUS $180 (plus GST) per year for the principal benefits. For the additional benefits, there is an additional fee of AUS $120 pa (plus GST).
How to join